CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Sarah- our newest photographer in the family

Sarah is beginning to use the camera by herself, and loves to take pictures. Thank goodness we do not have an expensive camera! Usually her shots are so bad, we just delete them from the camera when she isn't looking. But these that she took actually turned out somewhat cute. :)

Sometimes she takes the pictures while holding the camera backwards, so that she isn't capturing the image, she is actually photographing herself! So funny! Thats what happened here...

and here...

This is me, leaning WAYYYY over to actually put myself in her view because she wasn't lining up the camera with me. So funny!




1 comment:

  1. yay! Sarah is catching on to the whole camera idea very quickly! Maybe she will end up being a photographer like her Aunt Suzie. :) ...but remind me to hide my new camera next time she is around .ha!

    ReplyDelete